San Francisco, CA
Aviata drives revenue through an all new communication channel – PowerENGAGE – delivering communications directly to your customers. Our innovative technology and professional services revolutionize how manufacturers engage with customers, starting at the moment of unpacking their purchase and lasting through the entire customer lifecycle. Our solution helps market-leading clients, including Adobe, Dell, and Epson, engage seamlessly with their customers to:
- Significantly reduce customer engagement friction by connecting disparate systems & streamlining authentications,
- Expand annuity-based and extended warranty revenues, driving measurable profit
- Anticipate & deliver decision making information to customers at the right time,
- Capture valuable market intelligence,
- Test and optimize marketing messages.
Across the consumer lifecycle, from unwrapping to scrapping, Aviata unlocks the value in customer experience management. It starts with PowerENGAGE — in-product communication that connects with customers when they are in the right mindset — interacting with your product. Boost your bottom line with after-market selling opportunities, using time- and event-triggered communications, tailored to your customer’s lifecycle stage and optimized through fast and flexible in-market testing.
Aviata is looking for Acount Executives that “get” the opportunities these soluitons provide to companies in the exploding IoT space as well as with extablished consumer electronics companies. The ability to “hunt” prospects and close complex and profitable sales transactions will provide substantial income through an attractive compensation plan.
Aviata: Profitable Customer Interaction.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C level
- Track record of success in enterprise solution sales for software applications with demonstrable proof of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Demonstrate an understanding of the repeatable selling techniques and skills
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles demonstrating ownership of all aspects of the process
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Digital sales & marketing tools literate – ability to competently use tools and systems to support sales initiatives including experiencing using marketing tools Salesforce, sidekick, Hub-Spot, Hootsuite, Sprout social, HubSpot, Meltwater AdWords, and Shoutlet is a plus.
- Travel required up to 20%
- Consistently strong personal earnings in past Account Executive roles while carrying a minimum $1MM quota
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references
- Previous experience selling SaaS solutions helpful
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other industry leading sales enablement technologies
- Highly Motivated and pro-active individual with a drive to succeed
- Candidates with a rolodex of marketers or CMOs at consumer electronics companies will be given extra close attention. You must be comfortable “hunting” your own sales leads
- Strategic and detail-oriented planner with strong ability to follow-through on leads
In this role, you will:
- Research, prospect and propose potential business deals with clients.
- Close new sales by coordinating requirements;
- Lead the sales process until the initial sale is made and the appropriate resources are onboard.
- Foster positive and expanding business relationships with prospects for new projects and repeat clients.
- Meet sales targets for new business and repeat business within region.
- Quickly establish Aviata as a consultative partner, rather than a vendor.
- Lay the foundation for a strong, trusting relationship with our clients and converting them into long-term, repeating clients.
- Prepare monthly sales reports for management (e.g., sales calls made, sales pipeline, closed sales).
- An active network of contacts and relationships in marketing groups within Fortune 1000 companies.
- Ability to prospect and find the decision makers within an organization.
- Experience in identifying client needs and preparing/pitching relevant proposals to clients.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to develop strong relationships, both internally and with clients.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, working within a high growth company with limited formal structure.
- Self-motivated, proactive & results driven. Able to work with limited supervision.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Competitive salary, commission, bonus
- Base salary in $60K-$100K range, based on experience.